View Single Post
Old 03-05-2023, 10:10 AM   #2
nuvolari

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GustaGo View Post
Hello,
I am in the process of overhauling the suspension on my 2004 Boxster and just started budgeting the parts to complete the job. My plan is to bring the suspension back for street use so I can take it on a long driving trip around the US/Canada/Mexico next summer with my wife.

I was planning to limit the brands to TRW, Lemforder, Meyle and Fibe Bilstein but came across AAZ preferred plus control arm and the part is less than half the price of the other brands, do anybody have experience with using AAZ parts or this one in particular?

Thanks
US, Canada and Mexico in your Boxster sounds great! Please start a thread on here when you begin your trip as I'd love to see your experiences, especially in Canada and Mexico. I've driver cross country a few times and always in a Porsche, first a 944 Turbo and then a 986S, and I've always dreamt of a long trip down to Cabo but I know the roads are not passable in places for a Boxster and require a 4x4 with some ground clearance. I drove my 951 to Mexicali one time but just to a friend's relative's house.

Sorry, no experience with AAZ parts although I have ordered from AAZ and have had good experiences from them with pricing and delivery.
87 Alfa Romeo Milano
77 Alfa Romeo Alfetta Sedan
nuvolari is offline   Reply With Quote