View Single Post
Old 10-18-2022, 01:28 PM   #10
Homeoboxter

Garage
I`ve never heard of this. It`s probably not bad, I don`t see how the thrust control is achieved though. It`s similar to what I have used in my car, just I added an additional ball bearing for thrust control. I would still go with the factory NSK bearing though, that has the best reputation of all. And in your car it already lasted 160k miles and there`s no indication that it will fail soon. Why do you want to replace the flange and the center bolt btw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuvolari View Post
So there is a roller bearing which hasn't received much exposure although it's been around awhile, possibly being the first roller bearing. The seller claims it has unique and superior control of thrust which near as I can tell is the only aspect of the roller bearing that causes any concern. Also, the price is slightly lower than others.
So the question is, does anyone have any information or experience with this bearing? I believe the seller claims zero failures although I'm not sure how long ago that claim was made.

Anyway, please have a look and let me know what you guys know and think about this bearing.

https://www.por-ims.com/home
Homeoboxter is offline   Reply With Quote