Thread: Oil?
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 07:12 AM   #8
RandallNeighbour

Mark, feel free to tease me, but I have not had the confidence in my car to track it before now. I'd hate to have the car towed all the way home from College Station because of a coolant tank leak, control arm problem or whatever.

But I must thank you profusely while we're on this subject. The wifey asked me just two days ago why I had not signed up for a track day... evidently when you dropped by my office last time, you mentioned that you were headed to the track and how much safer of a driver it has made you... music to her ears!

Now she wants me to do one track event to see if it sharpens my skills and relieves some of the desire to drive fast on public roads.

Yoda man!

If I had broached the subject a couple of months ago, she would have said, "Sounds like an excuse to spend a bunch of money wearing out your tires and brakes to me."

As far as posting pix, it's real easy. Just scroll down beyond the window where you type in your reply and hit the "manage attachments" button and follow your nose. If you can drive a Porsche and work a digital camera, you can figure out how to upload pix of scantily clad SEMA auto show girls for the boys on this forum yourself!
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote