View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 08:55 PM   #1
blinkwatt

Send a message via AIM to blinkwatt
Guess what $50 got me today?????

$50 for everything;shocks,springs & sway bars from a 02' "S"(40k miles,no track/autocross). I couldn't pass it up,I barrowed my mom's van and headed to San Jose. Now decisions,decisions;

1. Install the entire "S" suspension from the get go?(Is the "S" ride height lower the base 99'?)

2. Install the "S" shocks/springs and RoW sway bars?("S" front sway bar is the same as the 2.5L RoW front sway bar)

3. Install "S" shocks and RoW the springs and sway bars?(Could this cause premature failure of the shock?)

4. Install the entire RoW and sell the "S" suspension?(Could still use the "S" front sway bar)

Either way my car will handle better shortly....Any input would be appreciated!!!

*The person I bought the car from sold his Boxster "S" for a Lotus Elise.....Damn that is one heck of a car. We went on a spirited drive and opened it up! I'm still stunned at how well the car handled and braked,I'm scratching the 360 off my list of cars to buy and putting a Elise on there! It was really hard to get in and I'm only 5 8",but that's not what you buy that car for. Anyone have any pictures of one of those in a accident? I was told the body is made of plastic,but what happens if someone hits you? By the way the door panels were held on by velcro,SUPER COOL!

Last edited by blinkwatt; 10-28-2006 at 12:41 AM.
blinkwatt is offline   Reply With Quote