View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 01:02 PM   #3
Cunningr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreissenweber1 View Post
I'm basically in the same situation and will offer up what I have found thru reading the forum and some tips from a few knowledgeable owners here ..

You haven't given mileage and looks like you have a 2000S .. also it would be good to know what work (if any) has been done to your suspension ..

Main recommendation is to replace all rubber bushings - front and rear strut/control arm/sway bar .. I believe that is due to both wear and decomposition of rubber due to 20 years age ..
also look at motor and transmission mounts - same reason
the question then comes to upgrading to M030 kit which includes new sway bars and springs ..
I have no 1st hand knowledge as to the exact effects either choice will have ..
I hope this at least gives you a basis to do more research and perhaps have a few much more knowledgeable members to comment ..
best of luck ..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks for response, I am not planning on doing full suspension refresh. I have considered a m030 upgrade put have some other things to do first.

For moment was thinking just a shock swap, my car hasn't hit 60K kilometers yet. Not getting much driving time in now that we have been on lock down. I love in southern spain.