View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 05:08 PM   #1
steved0x

I cranked up my Boxster today for the first time in a year

I cranked up my Boxster today for the first time in a year... it was AWESOME! It has been up on Jackstands for most of the last year, and then transitioned to hub stands, so it hasn't been on its own 4 wheels in a year.

I got my original seats out of storage, put them back in the car after vacuuming up all the leaves and little bits of stuff that get under there. There was a lot... I had aluminum track mats and there was a decent amount of crushed up leaves and bits of stuff...

Then I cranked it up... ROAR!

Now... It is still up on my hub stands, but now that the seats are in, all I need to do is align it and I can get back on the road... I can't wait. I'm going to try and do that this week.

Impressions:
  • The stock Boxster seats feel sooo good, I have been riding on the Recaro Profi XL for so long (which is a great seat) but the stock Boxster seats felt so soft. They feel softer than my Cayman stock seats did
  • The sound - the Fister exhaust on the Boxster combined with mid test pipes sounded soooo good. Much more raspy and snarly than my Cayman exhaust, which is all stock except it has the Fister mod too, but that mod is much milder at idle than the Boxster version

This is kind of a lame thread with no pics so I will try and add a few the next time I get down there to work on it....

I'm just really excited :dance:
steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote