View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 04:59 AM   #114
SC-986

Garage
Dude, why are you so emotionally invested in the left/right paradigm. I did not use any oft repeated emotionally charged phrases, ie. “Assault Weapon” that have been trumpeted (sorry for the trigger word) (oops did it again) and programmed into the minds of a certain segment of society by politicians and the mass media. I am trying to inject some critical thinking and common sense into the argument.

Apparently you believe “everyone is out to get you” since you’ve taken the steps to obtain a concealed weapons permit. An AR-15 is not unlike a tool that is best used in the proper situation - for example I wouldn’t use a hacksaw to take down a tree, I would use a chainsaw. I am not going to walk down Main Street with an AR-15 slung over my shoulder but I will use it in the proper environment and scenario.

My original point was and still is a weapon can be anything to inflict harm on another being. Intent determines whether or not it is an “assault” weapon. Just because a group of politicians labels a thing, does not make it so.

DISCLAIMER - I am not on team red or team blue - in my opinion most if not all of our political leaders are as corrupt as the day is long.
2004 550 Spyder Anniversary Edition, #1541,Tip, TechnoFix DOF IMSB upgrade

Last edited by SC-986; 02-27-2020 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Edit
SC-986 is offline   Reply With Quote