View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 08:36 AM   #40
Starter986
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by piper6909 View Post
You can respect the Office of the Presidency by defending its integrity and demanding integrity from him. Demand that he doesn't call American cities "Rat infested", Also, respect those who DIDN'T vote for him, which, BTW are 3 million more that those of us who did. Unless you believe his nonsense that 3 million "illigals" voted. Put me in the rising ranks of those who regret our vote. But I digress.

Fact: The economy, stock market and unemployment are on the EXACT same trajectory they were when he took office. He hasn't made anything better. On the contrary we're on the brink of a recession, thanks in large part to his trade war with China.

And just because I disagree with you, MY perception is warped? If you still think he has America's best interest in mind, I have some great land in Florida to sell you. He's sending troops to spend the night in his resorts, on our dime. He's profiting from the office. He kisses the ass of Putin and Kim over the objections of our own intelligence community. We had to pull one of our top spies in Russia because he can't stop blabbering intelligence. That's ANOTHER fact. Do you know how big of an intelligence loss that is? This will hurt us for YEARS, because no one knows how long it'll take to get someone else. His only interest is himself and his wallet. Period. If you still believe anything else, I really don't know what to say.

And if you add me to your ignore list, it's no skin off my back. I won't. I'll still read your posts, because I can handle differences in opinions. But facts? There should be no difference there.

Best wishes.
I wanna hear about that land...