View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 04:58 AM   #36
piper6909

Quote:
Originally Posted by particlewave View Post
I was simply pointing out how you are contributing to the division in this country.

Here’s a shocker for you: I didn’t vote for Trump (and you did, long after his comment you’re going on about).
But, he is our president and I 100% believe that he has our country’s best interests in mind.

Is he a clown? Absolutely. Does he go about things the right way? More often no than yes.
But, again, he is our president and I respect the office and the will of the voters that elected him.
If you don’t like him, show it with your vote. Don’t cry over spilled milk.

My paycheck is bigger than ever, unemployment is down, economy booming...the only downside I see is the division that has mostly been caused by the pissed off left nitpicking every gaffe or wild conspiracy theory they can come up with.

I really hate to do it because I do believe you’re a good guy who’s perception has been warped, possibly by friends, the MSM, family, but I have chosen to ignore those that want to see our country divided.
I slipped up by reading and posting here, but I’m done and have to add you to my short ignore list.

Best of luck!
You can respect the Office of the Presidency by defending its integrity and demanding integrity from him. Demand that he doesn't call American cities "Rat infested", Also, respect those who DIDN'T vote for him, which, BTW are 3 million more that those of us who did. Unless you believe his nonsense that 3 million "illigals" voted. Put me in the rising ranks of those who regret our vote. But I digress.

Fact: The economy, stock market and unemployment are on the EXACT same trajectory they were when he took office. He hasn't made anything better. On the contrary we're on the brink of a recession, thanks in large part to his trade war with China.

And just because I disagree with you, MY perception is warped? If you still think he has America's best interest in mind, I have some great land in Florida to sell you. He's sending troops to spend the night in his resorts, on our dime. He's profiting from the office. He kisses the ass of Putin and Kim over the objections of our own intelligence community. We had to pull one of our top spies in Russia because he can't stop blabbering intelligence. That's ANOTHER fact. Do you know how big of an intelligence loss that is? This will hurt us for YEARS, because no one knows how long it'll take to get someone else. His only interest is himself and his wallet. Period. If you still believe anything else, I really don't know what to say.

And if you add me to your ignore list, it's no skin off my back. I won't. I'll still read your posts, because I can handle differences in opinions. But facts? There should be no difference there.

Best wishes.
piper6909 is offline   Reply With Quote