View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 06:16 PM   #5
KevinH1990

Particlewave gave me good advice when I restored a set of litronics that I bought inexpensively. (You can read about it here:Advice on Used Litronics) He hasn't given me any bad advice and I think he would share information about a defective product on the forum.

By the way - I decided to buy a pair of the $10 bulbs. I now have two cars that use D2S bulbs. While I normally don't like to stockpile parts, this seems to be product for which making an exception is justified. The bulbs in my Boxster were in the lights when I bought them over 5 years ago. Although I recently replaced one of the bulbs in my Mercedes the other is of unknown age and could be 12-14 years old. The Xenon bulbs do last a long time, but since I've already had one fail having a low-cost replacement handy may be good insurance. Besides, the price of the bulbs may increase when the tariffs kick in.
Painted Bumperettes, 2004 (OEM) Top, Homelink integrated in dash with Targa switch, 997 Shifter, Carrera Gauge Cluster with silver gauge faces, heated 12-way driver & 8-way passenger seats, Litronics, silver console
KevinH1990 is offline   Reply With Quote