View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 03:06 PM   #7
jsceash

Garage
I guess I see your point why get a Single serial number cable if you currently have a good enthusiast cable. I don't know how much they would take off if you didn't get the cable as part of the package.

After the motor was completed the second round 2014 I believe. I had a dyno done at the tuners near where I live after it was completed. 289 Ftlb torque and 322 Hp best of 3 runs

The first time I rebuilt the motor I did the 3.6 Nickies and the heads but did not replace any lifters only valves springs retainers and ground the surfaces. I started to notice lifters tapping at the end of the second season on track. I took it back apart replaced the heads with 2006 S heads with 11,000 original miles on them, Carrilo H beam rods, and all new seals and rings. It spins about 8 lb less weight. than OEM because of the rods, pistons, and Carrilo rods
* 3.6L LN block, 06 heads, Carrillo H rods, IDP with 987 intake, Oil mods, LN IMS. * Spec II Clutch, 3.2L S Spec P-P FW. * D2 shocks, GT3 arms & and links, Spacers front and rear * Weight reduced, No carpet, AC deleted, Remote PS pump, PS pump deleted. Recaro Pole position seats, Brey crouse ext. 5 point harness, NHP sport exhaust
jsceash is offline   Reply With Quote