View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 11:11 AM   #22
steved0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxMann View Post
I have some additional info on the car and maybe someone can help me with this.

I understand that the car has "H&R Springs, RSS Billet Aluminum LCAs, monoball ends and spherical bearings"

I know the LCAs are for camber adjustment, but can someone tell me what the rest of that means?

Also, there's a note there that says these upgrades are "causing slight MVH". Don't know what that acronym is or what that statement means.

Thanks.
You can remove those RSS LCA without too much trouble (maybe 2 hours of shop labor, most likely they are just on the front) and replace with OEM LCA (Meyle ~$100 x 2) and get a new alignment, and then sell the RSS LCA and come out decently ahead in terms of $$$. You can sell them to me, I am getting a Cayman and will be adding something similar to that one, once I get it that is ) If you are close to FL I will help you swap them out.

NVH - I have got spherical bearings everywhere except the castor bushing which is still the stock rubber (where you have a solid bushing in the RSS) and it isn't too bad. I don't think it will bother you, but then I have been gradually adding on racy bits to mine over time so it may have snuck up on me. Have you done a test drive? Or is this a remote car?
steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote