View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 03:49 AM   #4
husker boxster

A couple of yrs ago I was working on a 911 cab that needed interior work. Had to remove a bunch of interior pieces and I didn't want to bust any clips so I did a couple of things to find pics of the part.

#1 was to search on ebay for the part. Many times vendors would show a pic of the back side of the part to show all the clips were intact. This gave me a map of where they were located.
#2 was to Google search on the part # (a lot of times picked up from ebay if they didn't have good pics). The part # search should reveal pics of the item.
#3 was to do a Google search on the part name, which would result in forum articles.

Doing a search on ebay resulted in 1 hit on your item. It didn't show a back side pic, so I tried the part #. Didn't come up with anything there (probably because the item was red alcantara), so I Googled Porsche PDK horseshoe and found this forum post:

https://rennlist.com/forums/997-forum/544685-new-mod-leather-pdk-shift-trim.html

Post 11 has the info you're looking for along with a pic of the underside of the horseshoe.
2008 Boxster S Limited Edition #005
2008 Cayman S Sport - Signal Green
1989 928 S4 5 spd - black
1987 928 S4 - Granite Green Metallic (Felsengrun)

Last edited by husker boxster; 10-23-2018 at 03:54 AM.
husker boxster is offline   Reply With Quote