View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 06:00 PM   #10
steved0x

I think The tool doesn't work on our LCA, I think rennline has a better video/instructions for LCA bushing replacement, you have to chisel.the two sides out after heating it up, it did not look like fun I had been emailing Chuck from elephant a while back about them when I needed more neg camber in back and was looking at those eccentric monoballs. Ultimately I ended up with adjustable control arms to get my extra -.6 of camber in back.

Ksports, those plates, I can see you getting -2 extra with them, they have quite a range.

If you dropped 5mm all the way around I bet you could get some extra neg camber from that, but if you have the car setup good otherwise I could understand if you didn't want to do that. When I had Ksports I had them way too low (it looked really good ) but handling took a hit. If I ever get adjustable coilovers again I would probably lower to row m030 height but no lower.

I have regular monoballs on my front LCA, I love it, especially when I do any suspension work because the arms drop right down and are not bound by the rubber bushing.
steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote