View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 03:50 PM   #9
davezaristo

Thanks for the advise and i will definitely think long and hard about the deal since I haven't made a deposits and am not committed to buy at the moment.

Well, as far as options go, it's got the standard 17" wheels and there is no bose. As for the price, $34k is out the door since i have already included the tax aspect to the equation.

To me, I guess the yellow is quite unique since it really stands out and quite rare. I think i can live with it but I guess it is just the thought process of owning a car that is so standout with the "look at me" attitude causes me to think twice. In any case, I will update you guys on the status of the purchase and look fwd to become a proud owner of a 987. Again, thanks for all the feedbacks.

P.S. Just one more question, did porsche ever included a free maintenance plan similar to BMW (free oil change, tune-up, etc) in 2005? The seller is telling me that he's going to get that done at the dealership for free since he needs to bring the car in to fix the windblocker since it was making noise on the freeway. Please advise..thanks!
davezaristo is offline   Reply With Quote