View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 12:03 PM   #5
Starter986
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Thank you for the tips, tricks, and insight. I've some additional inquiries. Thank you in advance.

To clarify: Tiptronic

kk2002s
Brake Fluid Flush - I have the SS lines. With a flush air will get in the system, no? Or if I keep the reservoir/bleeder full, should be OK? I've read that if air gets in the system it needs to be reprogrammed, yada, yada.

Drain Trans fluid - should I replace the filter?

Replace oil filter housing - I was thinking of getting the adapter... but that will follow all the other tasks. Thank you.

When replacing your plugs, thoroughly inspect your Coil packs for cracks. Should preemptively I, without having examined them, purchase them, and install everything in one fell swoop?

The Radium King
smart stuff - treat your cv boots (less work than replacing them) - How? And, with what? Thank you.

oil pump piston and spring (smart oem upgrade) - Added to my project list. Thank you.

performance stuff - stainless brake lines, GT3 brake ducts - SS lines in the box. Literally, in a box.

Quadcammer
I'd start with the underdrives, - is there more than one underdrive? I know only of the one. Pedro.