View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 06:40 AM   #18
steved0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreseller View Post
I've had 2 different versions of Fister mufflers on my 993, can't say enough good about dealing with FD Motorsports or the quality / performance of all of their products.

P.S. Steve, I also have an NB that's a twin to yours (Emerald Green Mica and Tan top and leather interior), that car is a total blast to drive........
We ended up trading it in on a Toyota Avalon, it was for our daughter and she just wouldn't drive it... She has probably put 5,000 miles on the Avalon already, and I don't think she put even 1,000 on that Miata It was automatic or I would have kept it for myself Even with automatic it was a blast to drive, I took it to a new parking lot that had been recently repaved and it was sooo easy to slide around!

Edit: If you ever need to get a family cruiser, be sure to ask your insurance agent for a quote a head of time, that Avalon, even though it is a 2007, was twice as much to insure as the other main family car, a 2007 Toyota FJ, which is worth much more than the Avalon. My theory is that a lot of very elderly people like the Avalon and so maybe they crash it a lot?
steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote