View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 02:25 PM   #1
TriGem2k

Send a message via AIM to TriGem2k
Reus 18.2 System Installed

Well I finally completed my Reus System. I now have their top end system in my Boxster. Total System cost came about to about $5,000.00. I have to say this system is absolutely amazing. I have an 8" sub in the passenger foot well which 9/10 people will not see and a 10" Sub inside the spare tire in a sealed box that is ported to the cabin. The 8" gives me most of what I hear with super tight bass and the 10" really fills in the lows nicely. They installed two tweeters in my rear view mirror, Tweeters in the dash, and 6.5" speakers in the doors that deliver awesome mid bass. Also two speakers in the rear storage box right in the center.

All of this is driven by 3 amps that are tiny. I have almost just as much use out of my front trunk as I did before I put anything in. Car sounds almost like a recording studio. Every note and every key can be heard perfectly and so cleanly.

Anyone who has a chance to put in one of their system should. If I could do it all over again I wouldn’t have it any other way.

If anyone lives in the LA area and wants to hear what it sounds like is more than welcome to pm me.

~James~
-Side Skirts
-Gemballa Exhuast and Cats
-O.Z. Racing 18" Wheels
--18X8.5Front 18X10 Rears
-Michilen PS Tires 225/40/18 & 285/30/18
-5mm Rear Spacers
-Porsche Door Sills
-H&R Springs
-Powerflow Intake
-B&M Short Shifter
-Pioneer Avic-F90BT Navigation