View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 03:42 PM   #20
Gelbster

What happens if you ensure you lock the car before you leave it? All the lights insde should go out. Easy to check.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar View Post
No. Minus being a lil slow on opening the door fast. But thats probably just me opening the door super fast. Other than that there are no issues here. The window moves up when door is closed and down when door is open.

I cannot confirm the time yet. Lets see, the pictures I took yesterday were maybe an hour or 2 after locking the doors. I just know I've noticed it in my security camera's that have night vision that it looks like the entire cab is lit up. I can check this tonight as I've already opened the doors and fired up the car today to get some charge in there since I'll be playing with it soon. I do know that feature when you shut off the key and pull it, the windows and what not can move. But usually this stops when the door is opened. I think. I did open my door last night and without turning the key on I was able to roll the seat back.

But I do agree that, these LED's are not drawing that much amperage. The window/heated seats led's are hardly noticeable but if you look hard at the pic you can see them lightly glowing. The led's that pop the trunks is lit up all the way.

I'll get more info tonight. But will start the testing of those fuseable links now.
Gelbster is offline   Reply With Quote