View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 10:16 AM   #11
steved0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegearhead View Post
Thanks for the reply! I put in the gt3 seats and harness before the event. I can't say enough about the seats, they are by far the most comfortable seat I've been in, are extremely supportive and allow you to sit lower which helps us tall guys. I've also pulled a lot of weight, installed a GT3 away bar and am running some "take off" Toyos. As far as "what I don't like" I'm just trying to trim time. I'm currently consistently running 2:17s. The spec Boxster record (they rarely run there) is 2:16.5 so I'm getting close!
Which track? I had misunderstood you to say that you were new to HPDE Sounds like you must be a natural At the tracks I run, I am a fair amount off the specbox record:

Roebling:
SPB record: 1:23.06
Me: 1:29.27

Sebring:
SPB Record: 2:29.324
Me: 2:50.x

Road Atlanta
SPB Record: 1:38.834
Me: 2:00.x (I am really slow there, I hope to redeem myself and get down closer)

I am leaving a lot of time everywhere

I got these times from here:
PCA Class Records

If you are within a second of the specbox record then it sounds (my opinion since I am not there yet with my driving so I don't really know) like you could probably benefit from a new suspension to shave off some more time. My recommendation is to go with a proven combination like PSS9 and Tarret swaybars and drop links (sounds like you have some of the bars already), or you could even step up the $$$ and get JRZ or one of the more advanced systems...

Do you have any video? Not to help with this thread, but because I like video
steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote