View Single Post
Old 12-25-2016, 06:18 PM   #4
Ciao

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis in NH View Post
Came off of my Metallic Black 1999 Boxster so it will fit 1997 - 2004 986 Boxster.
Well cared for and used only during cold months; never seen snow. Stored on its stand and under a cover. Comes with hardtop cover, protective fleece-like liner to protect soft top plastic while stowed, and hard top stand.

The seals, and paint are in excellent shape.

The color is metallic black so it will go with just about every color Boxster that came with a black soft top. Hardtops come with a plug for a defroster on the rear glass window. If you drive your car in cold weather, a hardtop is nice.

The hardtop quiets the cabin down and gives the Boxster a new look. Plus, if you use the Boxster in rainy weather, you might as well have a hard top installed to keep the soft top dry. The stand is very convenient because it stores the hardtop upright making it easy to put in a “corner” of your garage or basement.

You will need the spin locks kit which will cost you around $100 or so depending on where you buy it. I had the spin locks installed on the 1999 Boxster which has since been sold.

I’m looking to sell as local pickup in Southern NH or buyer can arrange shipping. I can easily store it in my garage as it does not take much room due to the awesome stand so if you need a place to hold it until you can pick it up, that's not a problem.

$450

Long shot, but I'll take it