View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 08:05 AM   #8
Meir
1999 base

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need_for_speed View Post
Thanks guys. This is a weird one!
When I drove the car home from the dealership last January, I noticed it was making the noise, but since the heater worked great, I didn't think much of it. Shortly after, I dropped her off with a very experienced indie for a long list of projects, which included a complete cooling system flush. So if there was any air in the system, I would assume the flush and bleed he did should've done the trick, so I can't help but think this must be something else. I swear it sounds like fluid circulating.

BTW, I just have to say, I'm in awe of some of you guys, and I don't think we always thank everyone enough for jumping on here so unselfishly to help people out. I had some free time on my hands recently and I was going through some threads. Meir, if I ever need to dig into my dash, I'm buying you a round trip ticket to New England. That post you did on the dash teardown was brilliant. JC, I read your entire thread on your daughter's Boxster. That daughter of yours absolutely rocks. One talented young lady. I also live vicariously through Tom's racing thread. You guys make this forum great!
I hope you won't have to, but if you do, I'm in

Last edited by Meir; 12-10-2016 at 08:07 AM.
Meir is offline   Reply With Quote