View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 08:37 AM   #8
Gelbster

Stelan -Congratulations on the AOS

Steve,
Congratulations on the AOS. Thank you for acknowledging the help from the Forum.It was mostly harassment and parts lists from me so thanks for calling it ' help ' :-).

Your latest graphics and description is far more professional than many commercial products. I wish commercial products contained this amount of detail explaining the concept and execution.

Suggest you add a disclaimer saying this is for experimental use off road only and no liability for damage nor emissions compliance is implied.
For the environmental nannies out there, this product will prevent the gross pollution caused when the AOS fails.It will also prevent engine failures and lots of needless repair work.So ,environmentally this is a very green product !
For the M96 diy community it is a solution to an expensive problem that Porsche never solved. It is smaller,simpler,cheaper and more reliable and long-lived. Best of all it is easy to install .
People like Ben006 and Stelan are making a significant improvement to the ownership experience. I hope someone at Porsche has noticed. We on the 986 Forum certainly appreciate their efforts.BTW ,this would work on the 996 and it obviates the need for a coolant supply to that version of the OEM AOS, I think.Offer it on RennList and triple your production run ?
Thank you Stelan .
Gelbster is offline   Reply With Quote