View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 02:19 PM   #6
jsceash

Garage
I've done most of this so here is what I found.

I run a 2003 Boxster that has a 2004 Boxster S motor from an auto trans. 2 cooling hoses needed swapped, 1 t vacuum connector was transferred. I used the original 2003 harness. You will need to transfer the harness. Your harness will stay with your car.

If you decide to use a 2005 or 2006 motor it will work. Again you will need to keep your cooling hose T's your wiring harness and the vacuum T that connects to the transmission. The driver side head bank 2 cylinders 4,5,6 has a different scavenge pump. Take it out and use yours if it is OK.

The flywheel or tourque converter bolt up the same the bolts are the only difference. The manual or automatic trans bolt the same and the bolts are the same.
* 3.6L LN block, 06 heads, Carrillo H rods, IDP with 987 intake, Oil mods, LN IMS. * Spec II Clutch, 3.2L S Spec P-P FW. * D2 shocks, GT3 arms & and links, Spacers front and rear * Weight reduced, No carpet, AC deleted, Remote PS pump, PS pump deleted. Recaro Pole position seats, Brey crouse ext. 5 point harness, NHP sport exhaust
jsceash is offline   Reply With Quote