Old 09-13-2016, 12:52 PM   #2843
DRGETZ
Okinawa986

BruceH & grc0456: Thanks for the Positive Comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceH View Post
I would not change a thing on your car, looks great as is
[QUOTE=grc0456;509961]Ditto. Love the look of those wheels, Doc :[/QOUTE]

Brake dust is my mortal enemy and I hate it, but I have never been a fan of black wheels. To each, his own.

No external cosmetic mods planned other than perhaps replacing the BOXSTER S emblem on rear trunk lid.

No emblem cuts rear waxing/detailing time by at least half; but, the paint has slightly faded around the BOXSTER S emblem such that the letters now appear as slightly darker paint beneath the clear coat.

Without the Boxster emblem, I believe one may better view and appreciate the artistic lines of the well-formed rear curvatures I could have the trunk lid repainted but fear an imperfect paint match would be even less acceptable; thus the need for a new emblem.

Thanks again! BruceH!
No external cosmetic mods planned other than perhaps replacing the BOXSTER S emblem on rear trunk lid.

No emblem cuts rear waxing/detailing time by at least half; but, the paint has slightly faded around the BOXSTER S emblem such that the letters now appear as slightly darker paint beneath the clear coat.

Without the Boxster emblem, I believe one may better view and appreciate the artistic lines of the well-formed rear curvatures I could have the trunk lid repainted but fear an imperfect paint match would be even less acceptable; thus the need for a new emblem.

Thanks again BruceH and grc0456!
Purchased May 2016
w/41.5k Miles

Last edited by DRGETZ; 09-13-2016 at 01:02 PM.
DRGETZ is offline   Reply With Quote