View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 11:48 AM   #3
jb92563

Tom, you were right the first time, it IS the most fun you can have with your Porsche for 2+ days in a row.

Photo's from 2012
https://goo.gl/photos/g3M9qrM7bJrYTCR4A

Its not even just the cars, the people are really nice too and you will make some friends.

Its not hard on the car so a little blue tape around the bumper and wheel wells and you should not get a scratch.

I personally had NO tape on my car and hit dozens of cones and miraculously I could not find a scratch. Those are some really soft cones apparently as I plowed into those cones at over 30 mph going sideways, backwards and forwards.

No significant tire wear on some new Hankook V12's either.

The best part is you will learn to handle your car in some of the most demanding circumstances and save your car and yourself from what would otherwise be a bad accident. You will learn amazing feats of hazard avoidance.

Insurance companies might also accept that training for a discount on your rates.

The only downside to the course is that you will discover you have some serious driving skills in your Porsche and end up going racing afterwards.
Short Shifter, Touch Screen Dual Din Radio, 03 4 Bow glass Top (DD & Auto-X since May 17,2012)
jb92563 is offline   Reply With Quote