View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 10:12 PM   #11
Gilles

Finally good news,

The cause for my car problem ended being a faulty relay, Sunset Porsche help me to ID the relay for the starter and provided the P/N and (# 7) location on the relay box. and as soon as I replace it, the engine cranked to life.

You can imagine the joy to hear her purring, and after a detailed hand wash and 50 mile drive, the car feels awesome.

I also bought and installed a new ignition switch, and you can really feel the difference between the old and new switch, I am glad that I replace it.

I wanted to thank all of you that help with suggestions and even pictures (Thank you Particlewave, Markus,78F350) believe it or not, I learned a lot about the electrical system on my car (didn't have to remove the master Connector box)

The relay box is hidden above the fuse box and difficult to reach or see, as all you can see from below, are the connectors for the relays , and you need to lower the entire assembly to access the relays.

Thanks again for all the support, this place Rocks..!

PS: since all the (5) relays, had the same Tyco P/N (for different functions), perhaps may be a good idea to carry one as a spare, I know I will do it... LOL

Last edited by Gilles; 04-27-2016 at 10:15 PM.
Gilles is offline   Reply With Quote