View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 11:12 AM   #15
steved0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAP1DOUG View Post
I ran the manual valve actuator cable through the same penetration that the gear shift cables, after trimming the rubber grommet where they go through. The only hole that I had to drill was in the aluminum cover plate to bring the pressure gauge and air fill connection in behind the drivers seat. To return the car to stock, I figure this cover plate can be easily sourced from all the future dead Boxsters out there.

Bumping this thread again (I have been here before, this is one of my favorite threads ) I saw a car recently that had the accusump mounted, and it had the manual valve lever like this coming through in about the same place, but they had the handle stick up just about where the passenger seat belt was. I wish I would have gotten a picture but when I am on a track weekend I never take many pictures for some odd reason, which is bad because there are always lots of cars So routing the handle up by the passenger seatbelt might be an alternative if someone was considering this approach.

Steve
steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote