View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 04:29 PM   #12
steved0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicecar View Post
Steve are all these events DE, PCA or what if I may ask, sounds fun.
Oddly, none of these are PCA, which I who I usually run with.

Road Atlanta is with NASA-SE, the had some specials going on and a coupon for people new to NASA. They are still running a $100 off, I will.post it up. Edit for anyone finding this thread now that I have finished these events: this weekend was choked with cars, there was racing, time trials, DE, and all sorts of stuff going on. I don't think I got a full 20 minute sessions any of the first 7 sessions, then I left early on Sunday. Anytime there was a racing incident or something else, they took time away from the HPDE groups, at least my groups, which was HPDE1 since I have never run with NASA before. Here are the amount of laps I got in my sessions: 6, 5, 5, 5, app failed to record 2 sessions, and 5. Compare with MVP track time (6 sessions per day) 10, 10, 9, 12 (25 minute session), etc...

Sebring with Chin. Last time went with PBOC and it was choked with cars, I barely got any clean laps. Chin is a little more, but less cars and more track.time. Edit: it was awesome! It was *not* choked with cars. I will probably stick with Chin for running at Sebring from now on.

Roebling is with Just Track It. More track time, less groups and longer sessions. Edit: Lots and lots and lots of cars. Lots of run sessions, a warm up at the beginning and open track at the end, but looooots of cars...

I've never run with these groups before so we'll see how it goes.

I love running with PCA, but this spring they all fell.on birthdays, valentine day, and a work trip I had In January. So I had to get my fix

Last edited by steved0x; 09-23-2016 at 12:34 PM.
steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote