View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 09:15 AM   #1
steved0x

2 sets of Amber headlights for sale, 1 with amber corners and 1 with clear corners

***ALL SOLD***

I've got 2 sets of amber headlights: one with orange corners and one with the gray/clear corners. All in good condition. The bulbs should all work, but no guarantee that all bulbs are good, it has been a while since these have been in a car and lit.

$215 (+paypal fee if paypal, $6.45) shipped in the US for the orange corner pair of headlights. This is my old set, everything was working when I took them out.

$265 (+paypal fee if paypal, $7.95) shipped in the US for the gray/clear corner pair. This is an extra set I got for a retrofit but then I got a set of litronics. I have never plugged these into my car so I don't know if all the bulbs work but the seller said they did.

Edit: Somebody asked me about my Litronics - I can get a photo up, they are clear/gray corners without the surface amber on the turn signal - if someone wants them $1000 shipped + paypal fees in the US and I will just put one of these sets back in...

Ok not a very closeup photo but here is a shot of the litronics:

Set 1 - Amber with Clear/gray corners:

SOLD

Set 2 - Amber with amber/orange corners (whatever the color is - in the below pictures they look different but they are the same...)

Last edited by steved0x; 03-08-2016 at 03:26 AM.
steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote