View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 07:30 AM   #18
jb92563

I think the Cat removed would be the 2ndary cat downstream of the first one so he still does have a Cat on the header pipe I presume? It will still pass CA sniff tests with just the one Cat per side, but I found out they just take your ECM's eval of the Cat condition for Cars after 1999 and omit the sniffer now.

Oh, lets not get started on climate change and pollution, there can be a LOT of finger pointing in every direction. The Electric car drivers would be stunned at how much total pollution they actually contribute, they have just relocated the source away from their own tail pipe so they can claim to be pure...dream on!

Personally, I think the earth needs a good die off every now and then because it seems like things tend to go off the rails after a while. There's a high percentage of crazy everywhere these days it seems
Short Shifter, Touch Screen Dual Din Radio, 03 4 Bow glass Top (DD & Auto-X since May 17,2012)

Last edited by jb92563; 12-08-2015 at 07:33 AM.
jb92563 is offline   Reply With Quote