View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 08:36 AM   #19
compinsating

Wow after all of these replies im thinking i should have bought a performance car lol one i dont have to treat like a grandma fearing to break a hip lolol so keep it under the speed limit so it doesnt out handle my driving abilities, rebuild it so its safer then every other 1998 car and dont do anything to it to make it fun or personalize it. Sounds like porsche builds poopy cars lolol dont take me wrong guys or get offended im just replying with my sarcastic humor as i usually do with everything in life... Gotta smile in this world

Ok on that driving school stuff... Id challenge most to thise track times ive had quite the collection of sports cars more then most. The thought that now that i own a 200hp porsche my driving skills are void and null... Nooooo lol porsche weighs 2900lbs right? I have a supercharged fiero at 450hp right now that weighs 2600lbs. Coil overs all around, i have a vette running low 11's. I have a a custom exotic ive swapped in porsch boxster s trans/ls1 with four wheel independant susp. Mid engine etc, ive own multiple supras, mustangs etc. not debating guys are trying to make anyone frown lol just saying that this porsche doesnt have a cape and an s on the hood that some how makes it undrivable to mere mortals lolol sorry for the grammar and spelling .. Typing on my phone from work
compinsating is offline   Reply With Quote