View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 10:07 AM   #1
steved0x

For sale - some type of Cold Air Intake/Cone Filter kit

I got this when I bought my track trailer from a gentleman that sold his Boxster.

The cone filter has "aFe" printed on it, but I don't see any branding on the rest of it, and it doesn't look like the current AFE CAI offering which doesn't have a cone filter.

Comes with everything you see here, and you can have the extra snorkel that is half way off the top of the picture too if you want it.

I don't know anything about it and it didn't come from off my Boxster, but I know it did come off a 986 Boxster, unsure which year.

$65 PP and shipped in the US.

No returns - everything I know about this unit is disclosed here in this thread. What you see is what you get And unfortunately I can't offer any installation advice, but it does look somewhat like the one described in the 101 projects CAI article and there are some installation steps there:

http://www.pelicanparts.com/techarticles/Boxster_Tech/23-FUEL-Cold_Air_Intake/23-FUEL-Cold_Air_Intake.htm

I can however take any kind of measurements of these items if you like. I don't have my car right now (at the shop getting some suspension work) but when I get it back I can take some pictures of these parts kind of laying on top of the other parts?

Last edited by steved0x; 10-29-2015 at 10:49 AM.
steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote