View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 05:25 PM   #6
healthservices
Registered Boxster abuser

If we're doing no pics. I was driving down the freeway with my daughter, there was a choke point its the usual choke point on the 91 freeway just past the 55 going east. 85-90 slowing down to 40 to 50. I always look to my mirrors when slowing down here. I spot a 3 series passing traffic at what must be 20-30 miles a hour faster than traffic, making a 4 lane change some 50 to 75 yards behind me, from my left lane, to my right.... I tell my 9 year old daughter "always be aware of the traffic around you. Now look to the right ..." as I say this the BMW spins slowly losing control of his vehicle. He must have been still going 15 to 20 miles an hour faster than we were as he passes us backwards on our right two lanes over, it then hit the embankment. The car got airborne 4 to 5 feet. Probably not something you should be showing a child! I don't think she will ever forget that sight. :-(

What's worst was we pass him and not even 1 min later I see smoke behind me. I thought his car caught fire... Looking closer in the rear view mirror the billowing smoke was getting closer, yes it was him but with a folded over axle dragging a front tire, this guy was trying to run away from the scene. I along with others who witness what happen followed him behind a bank. Apparently he hit another car and was trying to run away! We called 911 to report the scene.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
healthservices is offline   Reply With Quote