Thread: Sprint Booster
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 06:45 PM   #13
geetee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobiam View Post
Gee tee.... Thanks for really helpful comments. As you have not yet commented on what you think of the device, please address that. I had to replace my dashboard two yrs ago. The project turned out perfect, but I'd never do it again!! I'm picturing this AC section coming out ang never fitting back in!!!! Your thoughts on this?
With the AC tube out of the way, it's so much easier. The AC tube being removed has an accordian section so you just squeeze a little twist turn and it comes out and goes in. If it's your first time, it make take a bit trying to figure out which side goes in first.
I try not to comment on opinions on SB as everyone has a different one. Some hate some love... Many people say why don't you just smash your pedal harder. It really isn't that simple. It's about driveability....
I currently have 3 electric throttle Pcars. All 3 have ECU tunes on them which also increases throttle response along with other parameters. Even with the tune, all 3 have SB on them. I wouldn't have bought the other 2 SB's if i didn't like the 1st one.
There's a couple other companies that are similar to SB. I assume they do the same thing but I've never tried them.
Don't they have a money back warranty? Try it and if you don't like it, you can always return....
geetee is offline   Reply With Quote