View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 04:26 AM   #4
jsceash

Garage
What sort of rotors did you buy. It sounds like a rotor is out of spec possibly has a slight warp. Some of the guys I track with run a full race/track pad on the front and ceramic blend on the rear they say it give a better brake bias. I haven't tried this, but two have been running DE, racing, and Instructing 20 + years in Porsches, so I trust what they say. I don't believe from your comments its the pads, I personally have had very good luck with the EBC pads.

With that said can you feel any slight tug or vibration on the steering wheel? If you do then my best guess would be something in the front. If you feel nothing in the steering wheel under braking then I'd suspect the rears. Last have you torqued the wheel lugs all the way round, a couple just slightly loose bolts on a wheel will feel odd under braking.

Sorry if this doesn't help, good luck.
* 3.6L LN block, 06 heads, Carrillo H rods, IDP with 987 intake, Oil mods, LN IMS. * Spec II Clutch, 3.2L S Spec P-P FW. * D2 shocks, GT3 arms & and links, Spacers front and rear * Weight reduced, No carpet, AC deleted, Remote PS pump, PS pump deleted. Recaro Pole position seats, Brey crouse ext. 5 point harness, NHP sport exhaust
jsceash is offline   Reply With Quote