View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 06:28 PM   #8
jsceash

Garage
I don't know what happened to my car at the track last year. But it has some similar issues. My configuration is a 3.6 and 5spd with a remap, 987 air intake, and sport exhaust. While running out 4th gear 5000 to 6000 When coming out of one turn to another (Esses). it would go to limp mode. I could quickly switch the key off then on and it would come back full power???? Suggestions were to replace the fuel pump and the filter, which didn't help but cost me about $500. I could run 2nd or 3rd gear to 7000 no issue. I could not reproduce the problem off track. I was at the same track 2 time earlier in the year with no problem the only change between was I had changed the front motor mount to a Wevo Semi solid. I went back to the 987 front mount and the last 2 track weekends I had no problem at all.

It was amost like the motor vibration + the G's reversing in the turns shut it off. Just like your problem there was no code saved or current able to be read by Durametrics or my Dyno Scan software.
* 3.6L LN block, 06 heads, Carrillo H rods, IDP with 987 intake, Oil mods, LN IMS. * Spec II Clutch, 3.2L S Spec P-P FW. * D2 shocks, GT3 arms & and links, Spacers front and rear * Weight reduced, No carpet, AC deleted, Remote PS pump, PS pump deleted. Recaro Pole position seats, Brey crouse ext. 5 point harness, NHP sport exhaust

Last edited by jsceash; 04-13-2015 at 06:30 PM.
jsceash is offline   Reply With Quote