View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 05:48 AM   #2
steved0x

I am in the Florida Crown Region, just north of you guys. The FCR does 3 HPDE events a year at Roebling Road Raceway near Savannah, and they also have monthly social events, and pretty regular drive & dine type events. They don't do any autocross though.

I do get emails from the Suncoast region as well, and they do several DEs a year at Sebring, and also a pretty regular autocross schedule. If I was closer I would run with them. I did participate in one of their Autocross events last October at Daytona and it was awesome. I do not know about their social events and drive & dine type events but I imagine they have some.

If you join up on clubregistration.net (it is free) you can search on the Suncoast roster to see what all they have coming up. Right now it shows a DE at Sebring 4/19-4/19, Autocross 4/26, and another 1 day DE at Sebring 5/9 in conjunction with Citrus region (I will be there with my family)

Check out their website:
Suncoast Florida Region – PCA | Suncoast Florida Region – Porsche Club of America

I have enjoyed being a PCA member in the Florida Crown region, it is different than I thought it would be, and it is all good people.

Steve
steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote