View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 08:59 AM   #14
Porsche9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redboxs View Post
PL -ah yeah good point on the first MY. Err almost forgot about the recent fiasco. And awesome video!

HB- first, thanks for the pics! Awesome! I hadn't given the GTS a lot of thought but you do make an excellent point about availability and possible discounts.

Okay, I have an appointment tomorrow, I do plan on test driving a GTS and they have a very nicely optioned 14 MY Boxster im going to look at. So maybe I'll have a new one soon

Okay one last question.. Opinions on PDK. My 986 is a manual. From what I've read, the PDK is amazing. I could go either way. I do love being able to control my shifts and be one with the car. But sometimes in heavy traffic it does stink. Especially when people don't give you any roll back room on inclines.

So, PDK? And how awesome would a 981 spyder be!?
First enjoy the shopping process. I love the hunt. PDK or manual. The PDK transmission is awesome so you can't really go wrong with it. My previous car was a dual clutch trans which I choose over a manual trans was great fun initially because it was something different but I eventually got bored with it. For me a real sports cars is about driver envolvement so for me a Boxster/Cayman has to have a manual trans.
89 944 S2
78 911SC
Porsche9 is offline   Reply With Quote