View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 07:51 AM   #880
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotanova View Post
I sure hope Pelican keeps them at the same price. I wish I had paid attention to this thread sooner and bought a pair before you stopped.
Can we still go to your website to order them?
I'll be honest, I have no idea how much Pelican Parts are going to retail those kits for. And I can't imagine them to be $1,500 lollll so I wouldn't worry mate. Whatever they think they worth, that is going to be the (their) price. Nothing I can do about that

You all know about Pelican Parts' backstage; they have been helping the community and have done so since day1 (FREE DIY, books, exclusive offers, etc etc). Of course they are also running a business but you have to agree that their services/prices have been just & fair ever since and that for every fella pcar owners. That philosophy and pricing should remain for the projector kits also.

To be real.... they know you guys like those kits and that is the whole idea behind Pelican taking over control of this product (professionally). From what I understood, they are not making "me" a favor, they are doing this for you guys (their loyal customers).

Same as you all, I'll find out all about the details at the same time as you do. Can't wait in all honesty, very curious myself believe me.

Below is what listed on the GTP site. Please do not PM me - can't change what's done already

Stock Availability Notice: This kit will soon be available exclusively from Pelican Parts this coming Spring 2015. For enquiries and/or to preorder your kit, please get in touch with the sales team at Pelican Parts by telephone 1-888-280-7799 or by using their Message Center