View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 06:51 AM   #20
jarrodblake

Thank you! I found Audizine last night and have been doing a lot reading. I also found the 034Motorsport makes a Flywheel Insert, but I cant find anything on if it will work with the boxster trans or what clutch to use. Also what do you mean by an aftermarket stand alone system? Are talking about a harness or the ECU I have not seen any after market harness that would be nice.

As for the pic I found it on this forum it from the same guy that did the sti swap kit however he does not plan on making a kit for the audi 4.2. The engine in the pic is the ABZ engine. At the moment I plan on using the same engine as the stock 5 speed trans "should" be able to handle the power 300hp. I don't know if he ever finished the swap as I cant find anymore info on it other then finding the same pics on other forums.
http://986forum.com/forums/general-discussions/25697-boxster-subaru-conversion-interest-4.html#post221925

Also wow I don't know why but I had my setting set for display mode set to hybrid mode and I could not see you post to the 2.7t to the six speed, I just changed it to linear mode and now I can see all the post?
jarrodblake is offline   Reply With Quote