View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 09:47 AM   #10
jsceash

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck W. View Post
Very interesting. Were they plug and play?

I ordered the Boxster with the Comfort Package which includes seats with electrical height, length and backrest adjustment, left and right; driver's side memory function and adjustable lumbar support (a $2,090 option), Heated Seats Package (a $400 option) and Porsche Crest in Headrest (a $210 option). I could lose the head crest but the Comfort Package and heated seats are a must. I wonder if I could find Cayman seats with the Comfort Package features?
Not actually and it took almost a whole day. Lost Heat, and adjustment up, down, and tilt. I reused the sliders but had to move the release lever. I was able to lower and recline the FIXED seat to a good angle for me.

This increased my head clearance, (broomstick rule) knee clearance, while sitting closer to the steering wheel and improving my arm control angle (Eblow to hands are more vertical) giving more control on wheel in tighter turning. Allows 5-6 point harness for tracking.

I have driven Harrisburg PA to Greensboro NC and back home in the same day and was comfortable the entire trip.
* 3.6L LN block, 06 heads, Carrillo H rods, IDP with 987 intake, Oil mods, LN IMS. * Spec II Clutch, 3.2L S Spec P-P FW. * D2 shocks, GT3 arms & and links, Spacers front and rear * Weight reduced, No carpet, AC deleted, Remote PS pump, PS pump deleted. Recaro Pole position seats, Brey crouse ext. 5 point harness, NHP sport exhaust

Last edited by jsceash; 01-01-2015 at 09:54 AM.
jsceash is offline   Reply With Quote