View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 02:00 PM   #15
Gelbster

Mr.Roberts wrote"Why would we share what we have learned?

The funny part? Follow up with those who have assembled their engines on their own. See how they are doing today. Before Jake's class? NOBODY really knew jack about the M96. We applied 20+ years of engine building to figure it all and UPDATE everything (as you said) Just figuring out what was updated can be a monumental task if you don't have something as simple as the latest PET update.

We use combinations from M97's we've seen to assemble the m96 engines also. Never pulled apart a M97? then you wont know what Porsche did to fix some of the issues. "

The OP is asking for help.He is in an awful situation.I am in the same situation and trying to help him.That is the basis of the Forum-helping each other.I understand you covet your knowledge,but is it necessary to gloat over the Op's misfortune and refuse to help while the rest of us try to help him ? And you are a commercial sponsor who uses such a Post to promote your business.You might reflect on what impression it gives .I'll assume it was unintentional but thought you would appreciate knowing how badly it comes across.
If the Op would like to contact me off line,I'll gladly share the list of bookmarked helpful Posts from this Forum that I am using while trying to do the same task as the OP.

Last edited by Gelbster; 12-06-2014 at 12:31 PM.
Gelbster is offline   Reply With Quote