View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 11:38 PM   #11
tiggerkick

Quote:
Originally Posted by particlewave View Post
It seems that way.
My next test would be to actually apply power to the pins on the rear connector and make sure that the turn signal bulb lights up. If it does then the problem is somewhere in the car (possibly the car side of the connector).
Couple of days after posting this my car overheated and leaked coolant everywhere. Finally finished swapping out the waterpump, thermostat and reservoir so now back to this.

I'm not sure how to put power to the headlight or even believe I have the equipment for that. So I asked a buddy with the multimeter to help me out again and he tested the plug on the car side to see if it's getting anything with the signal turned on and it was definitely jumping with some numbers. I've also noticed tonight while driving that the headlights would flicker when going over bumps (just the headlights not interior lights or radio). Did a search and read about the ignition switch. Would the ignition switch affect the one turn signal somehow as well? I've ordered the part since it's cheap but not sure if the headlight flicker and turn signal issue is even related to that.
tiggerkick is offline   Reply With Quote