Thread: James Garner
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 01:13 PM   #16
Porsche Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectlap View Post
Living with mom and dad is nothing to be ashamed of for millenialls. They are saddled with more college debt than any previous generation. And entry level white collar jobs are going to India while blue collar jobs go to China. The twenty something's didn't create that problem. The only sure bet for them to get out of the house seems to be learn a trade while they flip burgers during the day. I don't envy them.

Worrying about gluten is not a bad thing either (albeit a marketing gimick) but I don't fault general awareness to what's going in your mouth. The generation before these millenialls are one of the most overweight and unhealthy in our history. These 'gluten foods' are typically packed with processed sugars and and processed grains that even birds will pass up when somethign real is layed next to it.

The video game thing is kinda of weird. But so is sitting on an iPad or Laptop for hours on end instead of being out in the real world riding a bike or interacting with human beings. Same kind of thing in my opinion.

Also, while "men used to be men" back in the 70's, let's not pretend that the best arrangement for the female gender. Which is what I like about that show Mad Men, the get all overly romantic about the past.
PL, I like it when you overanalyze.