View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 05:52 AM   #4
jb92563

Based on general experience since I have not done a wrap before, I would get the longer role so you have extra to replace sections you F'd up.

Also since your new to it, I would go with the better quality product as cheaper ones usually have less tolerance of mistakes. I assume 3M is a better product.

Granted you don't know the tricks of the trade but if you do enough online research and practice on a couple pieces first, a person with determination and plenty of time should be able to pull off a good wrap if they take it slow and careful.

I think it would be worth your while to buy some scraps of the brand you want to try and practice first to see how it might look and how it will go around the Boxsters compound curves on the fenders. Harbor Freight has adjustable heat blowers to help with the stretching and wrinkle removing process.
Short Shifter, Touch Screen Dual Din Radio, 03 4 Bow glass Top (DD & Auto-X since May 17,2012)
jb92563 is offline   Reply With Quote