View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 09:18 AM   #12
Perfectlap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timco View Post
Dude. How much weight can I lose in a month!!!! That's brilliant.

Last year I had a county rec center pass. Full weights and swimming. I went like 3 times and wasn't seeing the results I had hoped for so I figured it was a waste of time, and I am genetically programmed to be 50 or so over ideal.
dude everyone knows you lose 10 pounds after the 5th workout.

Try this. three times a week eat Pacific Sockeye Salmon (Kirkland brand, canned) and Norweigian Brisling saridnes (King Oscar). Eat either brocoli, cauliflower or brussel sprouts every other day. Avoid eating any starches that contain wheat, eat any kind of potatoe or wild rice instead (keep on eye portion size though). Get a blender and mix up three protein shakes a day using a natural whey (Optimum Nutrition brand fro Vitamin Shoppe), add a tablespoon of peanut butter to one or two of the shakes. Try low fat Swiss Cheese (Jarlsberg lite at Costco) and eat whole eggs, not just egg whites. This regimen worked very well for people I know who are also genetically built to be 'stout' for their height and are not big eaters/drinkers. The fatty acids in the fish have a way of tapping at existing body fat for energy better than other types of protein (beef/fowl).
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW

Last edited by Perfectlap; 07-15-2014 at 09:24 AM.
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote