View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 06:23 AM   #48
jb92563

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsche Chick View Post
My Boxster came with built-in Bluetooth, and I'll use that once in a while.

But I also have an auto text that I programmed into my phone. I hit a couple of letters and it spells out "I am driving and will respond to your text later". Then I text when I am parked at my destination. Takes the pressure off.
I don't understand the urgency with cell phones. Phones are designed to queue things so you can get to them later. Answering machine for voice, texts queue, emails etc.

That's how I use mine. I only occasionally answer phone calls directly and leave them to the answering machine and texts for later retrieval at my leisure. Seems to be making me more of a commodity since I am not available to everyone, all the time, when ever THEY want.

If the world loses contact with people for an hour or 3 it will not come to a grinding halt, unless your in active duty combat.

As a matter of fact if most of us mysteriously disappear forever it would merely be an uncomfortable feeling for the rest, which would soon pass.

Based on some stats others posted, calling someone in their car could be a good way to kill them without ever being investigated for homocide. Time to start calling the EX more often.

Rant complete, thanks for reading and planning your counter argument!
Short Shifter, Touch Screen Dual Din Radio, 03 4 Bow glass Top (DD & Auto-X since May 17,2012)

Last edited by jb92563; 06-24-2014 at 06:27 AM.
jb92563 is offline   Reply With Quote