View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 03:03 AM   #8
mountainman

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdlmodelt View Post
Boxster is all cleaned, polished, detailed and ready for the car show tomorrow. I didn't dust off the engine though.

I repainted my lugs. I'm taking some bug remover polish and windex. I have to drive 45 miles to get there and will get some bug splatter on the way in. Since it's flag day tomorrow, I'm taking my flag with me that flew over the USS Missouri that I bought when we were in Hawaii a couple of years ago.
We are ending a cross country rally (martinsburg, wv to pueblo co) in Colorado july 11. We plan to take a couple of weeks out there and be in the Durango, silverton, telluride, Ouray, Gunnison and crested butte area and over to canyon de chilly for a couple of days. Anything going on in the area that you know of that we need to check out? We have jeeps rented to do the alpine loop, Imogene, and the crested butte and tin cup area and we know about the telluride music festival and gunnygrass in Gunnison. If you know of any other interesting activities during the july 11 to 24 time frame we would be interested to know about them. We will be driving a pair of 04 limited edition boxster S's and they should have enough road dust to be unidentifiable after a week on the road. We appreciate any activities you can tell us about.
mountainman is offline   Reply With Quote