View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 07:11 AM   #7
jimmythemufflers

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceH View Post
I kept my amp and replaced all of my speakers with Pioneer and then later replaced my HU with Pioneer. I am very happy with the results. Replacing the door speakers with 6.5" speakers definitely improved the bass response. I do get some mids and highs through the door speakers with the stock amp although they are not as clear as the dash and rear speakers.

http://986forum.com/forums/general-discussions/49796-found-6-5-speakers-fit-door-without-mods.html

Amazon.com : Pioneer TS-D1002R 4 In. 2-Way Speaker with 110 Watts Max. Power : Vehicle Speakers : Car Electronics
Amazon.com : Pioneer TS-A878 3 1/2 Inch 2-Way Speakers : Vehicle Speakers : Car Electronics
Amazon.com : Pioneer TS-A1675R 6-1/2" 3-Way TS Series Coaxial Car Speakers : Vehicle Surface Mounted Speakers : Car Electronics
Keeping your factory amp and just replacing your speakers make a difference in volume? I was more looking for volume so i can hear with the top down i am less concerned about loud bass. Although that would be nice
jimmythemufflers is offline   Reply With Quote